When it comes to Social Media, we know exactly what needs to be done to position your brand in front of your target audience and build relationships with them. By creating and optimizing a Social Media presence, you are sending out social proof. If a potential customer is going to buy from you, they want proof that your products and/or services are real and that other customers love it and so social media is one of those channels we use to communicate this poof to your businesses target audience.
Getting started by creating a Facebook Page is a fantastic place to start with Social Media. With close to 1 billion users, you can be assured that your target customers are on Facebook.
1. We build a Facebook Fan Page.
2. We conduct research and figure out who your target audience is.
3. We create posts and share relevant information directed to your businesses target audience to get them to ‘like’ and share these posts, resulting in more fans and brand awareness.
4. We continue to evolve by building, reaching more people and creating Facebook ads. We keep them updated with latest news, create contests, build relationships and more.
Twitter is a absolute must for all businesses no matter what business you are in. Again, it’s all about building relationship and providing social proof. Potential customers want to know that you are alive and active in the community and Twitter is the place to be for that.
1. If you don’t already have a Twitter account, we get it created and brand it and hopefully find a Twitter name that isn’t already taken and reflects your brand.
2. We tweet and share topics relevant to your industry daily! In fact, our Social Media team is constantly tweeting and will be doing the same for your businesses twitter account.
3. We use the latest and cutting-edge software to find others who tweet about relevant topics in your industry (and same city if you are a local business) and establish relationships with them.
4. We continue these processes (and lots more) on a daily basis and after a few months, your twitter account will have hundreds (or thousands) of new followers with lots of new relationships being built that can turn into new customers anytime!
Pinterest is a Social Media site that can be leveraged for about 95% of all businesses. It’s a image sharing pin-board site. If your business is big on images and pictures, then this will certainly work for you.
Social Media is here to stay and if your business is not being seen you will go out of business… It’s just a matter of time.